via beauty cream Benifits 2020


via beauty cream pumps hey guys and welcome back to my channel today is gonna be a very special video that I've been wanting to do for quite a long time I've really been wanting to sit down and answer you guys this question and just kind of talk about my skin and where it's been because it's been through a lot and I just want to talk to you guys and let you guys know it worked for me and basically how I cleared my skin it's not perfect then again I am 17 what just turned 17 last week so I'm a teenager till and I'm still going through puberty or whatever and both my parents did have acne of some sort but it kind of runs in my genes anyways have acne ways so I still AM acne prone this is what it looks like now I'm not wearing any makeup or anything I'm just wearing a little bit of moisturizer and that's about it the first part of this video I am just gonna be talking about where my skin has been but I will put a time stamp somewhere around here where I start talking about what I use and what I use to clear up my skin so if you guys are interested in like seeing the back story I know I click on a lot of how I cleared my skin videos a lot because I think it's interesting to like see the drastic changes like I purposely like watch those videos just like see people's skin Journeys you know like I like seeing their before and after pictures so throughout the video I will be inserting pictures of the progress that my skin has made and it was not pretty so yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and just talk about where my skin has been then we'll move on to how I decided to clear my skin up and everything that I went through to get it to where it is now first off I just want to show you guys an up-close view of what my skin looks like now after everything I did wake 

via beauty cream reviews dry it off again don't even know that I'm Bishop Korean much and how did I spread the word about - back blue miserable ben-amun cannot hope to live born with my favorite it's the Bosnian rosy lips lip therapy the hot picked it out yeah and you know how to get done a shame throughout to Annan i'ma chef i feet absorbent robust Frattini on my lips are very plump they're hydrated and they look very proudly and beautiful use a moisturizer how are equal to moisturizers I've been loving I will buy head it's from Estee Lauder it's their revitalizing supreme global anti-aging cream and this is really good like columnist academic afife Bhishma - no - ill and I wish you enemy for heavy moisturizers at the lol-ha to fish it'll I'm a vellum again to be vanish if image behind the moisturizer still ala tool I go for water-based moisturizers I'm not sure if this one is water-based all of us it's definitely on the lighter side and it's for all skin types must it works well with my skin the other moisturizer that been using and I've been loving is this one from Manoj Laneige I don't know it's a Korean brand that I fell in love with when I was in the u.s. I got a sample from a lady in a Korean market and then I found the brand at Sephora and I went and bought it it's a water bank moisture cream for a normal to dry skin I have oily skin but it still works for me I don't know that I've been like going back and forth between these two I'm gonna use this one today and I always like using a spatula and I have like a jar a shadows behind by the hot the EDT national et Cie prod

via beauty cream reviews hang as I see roncada the by footed spatula Zee I put the product on my hand I massage it into my hand I put it on my skin come on we should be huh which is a good thing bin is baby I shed my skin is very sensitive when I get into Fiera idea how are you perfume fragrance they are huge any breaks me out that I'm after is skincare routine Elizabeth toughen up in my cable a shame wash and low deck to Kolya I would opium a salon eyefinity Hannah to a physical carotene they've a Rosie Aoi - I hate how worked I get the optin Polish cops and it feels really nice too bad you know yeah I got my butt area dollar up t oh but the agenda its anti-aging I feel like it's appropriate because I'm already in my mid-20s and that's when you want to start using anti-aging products you don't have to get wrinkles to use them anti-aging products prevent anti-aging more than treat anti-aging best occur than that in nighttime skincare a teen batti a delegate ethically steps in Alabama na a blue my name was Sarah Hamish Corleone dominant steps Nicolas I had lost about the serum eye cream on him but yeah you're a backup could reduce the fat active bully testicle comments ill video content right in yarmilla and I'll happily film it that's together Collison on to tell you being where I love you muffin so much don't forget to subscribe hit that subscribe button  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

via beauty cream different cleansers